• June 03, 2018

I-Mego Throne Dark Angel Headphone

image: I-Mego Throne Dark Angel Headphone
I-Mego Throne Dark Angel Headphone


How Price?: RM399.00


THRONE headphones feature the brand’s characteristic stellar sound provided by two high performance 40mm drivers. It places a premium on style and comfort with genuine leather and memory foam for long listening sessions. For added convenience, it includes soft carrying pouches as well as adaptors to accommodate any audio source, from synthesizers to airplane armrests. It includes a music volume control with microphone that allows the listener to take calls or control the music.
  • Crystal clear audio with deep bass
  • Real leather headband
  • Premium memory-foam ear pads

Specifications of I-Mego Throne Dark Angel Headphone

  • Brand
    I-Mego
  • SKU
    BE079ELAOTZEANMY-679618
  • Warranty Period
    1 Year
  • Warranty Type
    Local Manufacturer Warranty
  • Model
    YHS Online Stores-I-Mego Throne Dark Angel
What’s in the box
  • 1 x I-Mego Throne Dark Angel Headphone